Sunday, June 1, 2014

A Day With My Babies.

Today was a good day to wash all the cars in my driveway, and my dad always says "If you take care of your things, your things will take care of you" so I kind of went the extra mile. I want to take a moment to focus on the wheels, which I used Turtle Wax Chrome Polish and Armor All Tire Shine after I cleaned with regular car wash n wax soap. I took a few sort-of-before and after pictures of 2 wheels. I say sort of because I didn't think to take pictures until after I washed them, so the before picture of the Audi wheel is after I cleaned it, but before I buffed out the polish, however the set of pictures with the mini Cooper wheel is the complete before and after. Enjoy!










All 5 cars washed, waxed, tires shines, and vacuumed! (Mini-cooper not included in this picture.)


No comments:

Post a Comment